"The Seven Dwarf's Magical Adventure!
Click on "PHOTOS" up at the top for the fabulous photos!
This exciting, magical Disney World area home has everything you could possibly want, and the resort itself is a 5-star vacation in of itself! It's so close to Disney World and Universal Studios, and it's 400% LESS than staying in one of Disney's expensive on-site "hotel room" properties.
- This fabulous Disney World area town-home sleeps 6
- There's a fully equipped new kitchen with oak cabinets and everything you need to eat in and save $$'s
- You'll gather and enjoy the family at the beautiful new dining room table (and breakfast bar!)
- The master bedroom is fit for for a king with a comfy king bed, flat screen TV, wonderful decor
- You'll relax sipping a glass of wine while you enjoy your own personal Jacuzzi tub in your private master bedroom bath
- Gather the family in the spacious family room complete with a 48" flat screen TV, soft couches and more
- FREE WiFi
- FREE cable TV in all rooms
- There's a washer and dryer in the home for those theme park clothes at day's end. Pack lightly and wash and wear!
- The second bedroom is fit for a queen, complete with cable TV, a queen bed, lovely decor and a walk-in closet
- Your third bedroom has two wonderful twin beds, cable TV, walk-in closet
- There's a new, full second bath and even an extra vanity and sink area in the hall so no one gets delayed!
- You'll be cool and relaxed no matter what the temperature is outside with your ice cold central A/C system
THE RESORT: Forget Disney! This resort has more to do and see than you can ever imagine!
- You'll enjoy a spectacular HEATED swimming pool that overlooks the 200 acre lake; sun loungers, recliners, it's all here
- In the mood for a Margarita while you take in some of that Florida sunshine? The pool-side Tiki bar will take care of that for you!
- The HEATED spa that also overlooks the lake will soothe those tired feet and muscles after doing all those miles at the parks
- There's a breathtaking 200 acre lake with fountains, fishing, a dock, etc
- If you want to wear the kids down even more, send them over to the full size basketball court to expend some of that energy
- Tennis? Yes, we have that as well. Full size court right next to the lake. Don't get distracted by the views!
- The younger ones will love the outside "Splash and Play" water park. Even the adults may join in!
- There's even a playground complete with swings, jungle bars, etc to enjoy
- Full fitness center with all the latest equipment
- Like billiards? We have that as well inside the spacious, beautiful clubhouse
- The clubhouse (A.K.A. "The White House") is an event. You'll relax in the den area overlooking the outdoor pool and find lots to do and see here. There's an information rack containing brochures on all of the area's major (and minor) attractions and much more.
- Manicured grounds, wonderful architecture, gazebos, trellises everywhere, there are even several BBQ/picnic areas located throughout the resort.
And if you're "snowbirds" looking for the perfect winter get-away, look no further. You'll have a very hard time leaving this Florida paradise once you're here. Being an ex-upstate New Yorker for most of my life and now living here, I can personally assure you of that. The only problem you're going to have is how to tell the boss or your family that you're not coming back!
So what are you waiting for? At these prices, you'll never find more to spoil and indulge you. Call or email for your low-rate quote and ask any questions at all. The most unforgettable experience you may ever have is just a few clicks away!